Friday, June 22, 2012

Growth #22 - 8 Months Old

Speaking of growth, our babies are officially 8 months old today! 

Unfortunately, things got a little crazy with packing up some stuff for a bit of a trip so I didn't get a chance to do the 8 month photo shoot after work tonight. Sad. I'll be trying to get that done tomorrow.

What I do have today are some pretty stellar pictures of Grace chilling out on the tile just chatting at the world about her day.  It's amazing to see my daughter talking up a storm like this.  It's even more amazing to be able to set her down on the floor without intense fear that she's going to tumble over and crack her head on the tile...progress!

I also have some adorable pictures of Mr. Caleb sitting up completely unassisted in the play area (still surrounded by pillows...) and being able to utilize his hands to play rather than to hold his giant stature upright.  Of course, it didn't last all too long, but it lasted significantly longer than I've seen before! Progress!

It should be an interesting weekend without much in the way of photo posting, unfortunately.  But know this, I'll be posting some sort of pictures every day and by Tuesday you'll get a nice long photo post to catch you up! So be on the lookout for the 8 month out-takes next week as well as some fabulous shots of the babies over the weekend. But don't go anywhere this weekend, there will be plenty to let you in on, I'm sure. :)


Yeah, that's right. He's sitting up and holding a toy with both hands...at the same time! (He fell over about three seconds after this shot was taken but that's beside the point!)

Sitting and playing...

Playing and sitting!

Very curious about something behind Daddy...

And desperate to steal that cup!

Daddy's Girl

Getting ready to be on the go!

So, so smiley this evening :)



She's doing this cute single-clap/slapping her hands together and holding them in front of her thing that just kills me.


Hi Mom!





No comments:

Post a Comment