Saturday, January 9, 2016

Date Night

I'm too tired to write much but I still wanted to publish something for today! We had a good Friday- Grace went to school and took her life size Elsa doll for show and tell, Caleb had OT and did well, we got more comfortable in the new feeding chair, Mommy got to go to the salon, and we hired a new Hab provider who has a lot of hours available to work with Caleb! 

We capped off the night by using our new provider to do some respite so ben and I could go get dinner and see a movie after the kids were asleep. We went to one of my favorites- YCs Mingolian Grill and saw Concussion which was really good. I'll look at football a bit differently now, though. I don't think I'll ever be able to let my kids play football after watching that either, at least not with any regularity. The occasional Turkey Bowl could be permitted with appropriate protective equipment... 

But now it's after midnight (when dates can't start until after the kids are asleep, it means dates equal very late nights. It's a give and take), I'm exhausted and I'm rocking a mean headache for some reason so here are a couple pics and then it's iff to sleep so we can go to the SNOW tomorrow!!!

Her poses are so funny! I always laugh when we try to take a selfie together! 

New provider feeding him in a new chair! So many reasons to be excited! 

Date night with my handsome hubby!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment