Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Re-Do

This happens from time to time when blogging as often as I'm trying to- my phone died right before I published (or saved) the LONG post I just wrote. Ugh. So, instead of writing it all out again, I'm going to paraphrase with very little eloquence:

Grace is back at school. Mornings are busy, especially Wednesdays when I try to do showers for both kids before school. Caleb had a cold shower this morning, then had a rough time at music therapy. Caleb went to school this afternoon, as well. His aide says he's doing fine at school after the break and sat next to a friend without trying to pull his hair. He took a two hour nap after school. Grace and I had a date to Burger King after I picked her up, then went for a bike ride on her new (faster) bike. Caleb's 3rd MRI has been scheduled for 1/28 at 6am which is good since he'll be under general anesthesia and can't eat before the procedure. He's having episodes that may be seizures and he may have a hypothalamus harmatoma (benign brain tumor) causing said seizures so they're taking a look. 

Here's a video of him at music therapy- I was trying to video tape one of his staring spells because he had just had two but instead he got mad and I needed to shut it off and help him. But it's a good glimpse and Caleb resisting therapies right now: 


Here's a picture of grace coming out of school after her New Year's Eve celebration today: 
She had a pretty purple bow holding her hair up when I dropped her off... #messyhairdon'tcare

That blower in her mouth has since been smashed to bits by mommy while grace wasn't looking... ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment