Sunday, August 26, 2012

Story #26 - Lazy Sunday

These lazy Sundays can just be so refreshing sometimes.  It's bizarre, there are actually periods of time during days like this where things get a little boring even.  I mean, there's always something to do, there's always a baby to entertain or chase around trying to ensure she doesn't injure herself too seriously...but we've gotten into a rythm that makes it feel sustainable, like we can let our guard down for a minute and actually realize that we're living life- we're just hanging out.  It's amazing!!!

We finally took the babies' ten month photos today!! I'm excited to show you the out-takes.  But there were plenty of other great photos today, so you're in for a good photo post. 

Here's the little story.  I had WAY too much fun with my camera settings trying to capture this moment, one that could be considered almost boring- both of my children playing independently.  Caleb intensely fixated on trying to destroy Sophie the Giraffe and Grace going through a rotation of toys in the corner of the playroom all by herself.  It was a welcomed break from the clinginess of Miss Grace lately and the fussiness of a Mr.Caleb who's beginning to really realize that he can't get around as easily as his sister, therefore increasingly frustrated when we're not there to pick him up or entertain him.










Some other great moments from today...








And now for the out-takes!



Caleb is trying to escape this time!

Love that look on her face...




Come this way, sis! I think I found an escape route!

Gracie is officially done.

That's ok! I'll man this photo shoot on my own...well, I guess the monkey can stay.



Happy belated ten months, babies!



No comments:

Post a Comment