So on to today and the title of my blog post. It's got a couple meanings and the first is my new workout routine. Some of you might not be familiar with "Insanity" (I know Papa is) but it is basically a ridiculous plyometric workout spread out over twelve 45 minute dvd's that you complete for 6 days a week over the course of 60 days. As of now I just finished day 4 and I really want to complete it this time around. The last time I did "Insanity" I made it about 14 days and then got the flu which completely ruined my motivation so I stopped. I don't think it helped that during my first attempt I was also trying to lift every day so I won't be making that mistake again. Anyway I've read if you want help sticking to a goal you need to broadcast what you're trying to accomplish. That way when you're running low on motivation you'll always have in the back of your mind how many other people you've told and how you'll have to let them know you gave up. I like the theory so keep me honest blog watchers.
Okay now on to the real stars of this show. The babies! All of Caleb's tests came back negative so far with only a couple left to get results on. As it stands now though I feel comfortable saying we are out of the woods. He was still not a very happy camper most of the day and continues to not eat like normal but it seems as though it's just a virus. He has been crying a lot and falls asleep more often than he would before he got sick. Hopefully he's got the worst part behind him. His diaper rash is also very much improved so we're just about done with the spray clean diaper change which is a huge relief because I don't think Mommy can take getting peed on too many more times.
Unfortunately it seems Grace Face is now starting to come down with a little cold. She has little snot geysers running out of her nose and you can definitely hear how congested she is. We haven't had too many sick Grace days and I hope we're not starting into something other than a cold. On a happier note Grace and I had quite the playtime on the ottoman today while I was changing her diaper. She was so hyper which led to kicking legs and great big belly laughs. I've never heard her laugh so loud and it was absolutely the best thing ever. No matter how much is going on all it takes is a smile or a laugh from one of the babies and all my problems are quickly forgotten.
What a softy I've become ;)
| I'm too cute to get sick! |
No comments:
Post a Comment