Well today only got worse and at this point it's almost getting comical. Okay not really. So Amy was much worse today to the point that she had to go back to the doctor where she was told it's a virus and she'll have to tough it out. In addition, poor little Grace Face now has an ear infection and had a temperature of 103 degrees at one point today. Caleb seems to be doing a little better but then it took us 90 minutes to get him to fall asleep tonight so overall things are getting progressively worse at the Haley house.
So what did we do...we called Papa in for the rescue. Mike came up this afternoon and is spending the night to help me take care of the babies when they inevitable wake up. It was working okay until last night when Grace started feeling bad because I was already trapped keeping Caleb asleep on the sectional. Tonight's plan is for me to save Caleb while Papa saves Grace and hopefully poor Mommy gets some sleep and is on the road to recovery this morning.
On an exciting note the babies are 7 months old today! Time is flying by (maybe not this past week) and I can't believe how big they are getting. Unfortunately we weren't able to get in their monthly milestone picture with the monkey. We tried but Grace threw up on her outfit and we decided that it was too cruel to change her again just for a picture. So we'll try again tomorrow and hopefully it will go a little smoother.
I'm not sure what tomorrow will look like but I think I'm going to probably be home from work again. Okay now on to some pictures because I need to get to bed!
 |
| Resist the urge to eat the toy |
 |
| RESIST! |
 |
| I've got no willpower |
 |
| Mom...um...something is touching my foot |
 |
| Evidence |
 |
| Tay Tay is getting very comfortable |
 |
| Happy! |
 |
| Excited! |
 |
| Concerned! |
 |
| Angry! |
 |
| So I fell asleep in a way that no matter where Caleb went he wasn't going to fall off the ottoman |
No comments:
Post a Comment