Sunday, April 22, 2012

Mommy Month Day 22 - Six Months Old!

Six months.  Wow.

We had lots of fun today, soaking up our last hours of the weekend, spending time playing together and snuggling together!  The juice fast is still going... oy!

They were smiling at each other and holding hands, but every time I took out the camera Grace would look at me and stare!

Sitting up and playing!

Doesn't need her hands to balance anymore!

Grace practicing her CPR...

Caleb and I took a nap together- first time I've done that in a long time, it was awesome!


Well hello there.

A little Mommy and Gracie time.  Can you tell I haven't eaten any food for a day and a half...?


And now for the out-takes!


Where is she going?

Smile, buddy!  no? ok.

Get this monkey away from me!!!

Done.







Thank you to Amy Hales (yeah, how crazy is it that our names are so similar!!!) for the adorable t-shirts for my little Luckies! :)




1 comment: