First, I want to provide a quick update on the Boo Bear sickness. Grace seems to be doing a little better today and is currently asleep so hopefully it was just a quick 24 hour sniffle but we'll have to wait and see. By the way if you hadn't noticed by the first run-on sentence it's a Daddy post night. Last night Grace spent the entire night sleeping (tossing and turning) in my arms in bed. It was really cute and despite my complaining about getting no sleep I do miss how she used to just lay on me for hours as an infant.
So over the past 15 months Amy and I have tried to make our lives easier by making lists because we basically need a checklist to go anywhere or do anything. Well let me tell you that Christmas time is the pinnacle of list making in the Haley house. We realized tonight that with everything going on we really only have tonight and tomorrow night to get stuff done until we leave for Nana and Papa's house on the 25th and don't come back until after Vegas. So what does that mean for us? I'm pretty excited as I get to use bullets in this post to highlight the number of to do lists we put together for the things we need to accomplish in the next 48 hours.
- Christmas present list with what we still need to buy and for who
- To do list with things like laundry, wrapping gifts, packing for multiple trips, etc..
- A list of everything that we need to take to Nana and Papa's so they can watch the kids
- A list of everything we need to pack to go to Vegas
- A list of all the stuff we need to do for our impending move down to Chandler only days after we get back
I just created a list of our lists and in each one of those there are many many things that we need to get done. Needless to say Amy and I are not sitting down tonight to take in "It's a Wonde.rful Life" and instead she's out shopping and I'm getting whatever I can get done while she's out. What a crazy busy life we're living right now. I'm really looking forward to Vegas, the craziest party place on earth...so I can take a nap!
 |
| Food please! |
 |
| Grace Face |
 |
| Look I can even crawl with my eyes closed |
 |
| Little Boo Bear |
No comments:
Post a Comment