Let me, as always, qualify that by saying that after 7pm all bets were off- but before that, today was a very good day!
The babies were pretty calm today and gave me two really good naps with minimal fussing/waking up throughout! This means I got to do MORE laundry. ;)
Papa came to visit the babies and drop off my glasses that have been sitting at his house since Christmas (I apologize if I swerved aimlessly into any of you on the freeway since then... just kidding... sorta). He fed Caleb and burped him like a champ- much better than I can say for myself and my incredible difficulty burping that beast of a child over the last several days. Why? I'm not sure, but it's been real irritating. Then he got to do some good playing with Grace in her adorable new outfit!
| Making a funny face! |
| Look at my purple striped pants! |
| Grace is having some real trouble with tummy time lately- laziness? Or a problem? I'm not sure,but mommy radar is officially on. We'll be in serious tummy time mode around here for a while. |
I got a couple new books in the mail today from amazon. So excited! One is Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Twins and the other is Brain Rules for Baby. Ben's already read the latter. I'm really excited about the sleep training info for twins- there aren't many books that address the unique considerations of sleep training two at once...
Don't worry- we're not sleep training yet. Except for the practice of trying to put babies down drowsy but awake. Now, if I could get my mom on this plan, that'll help things out quite a bit! ;) She likes to hold them til they fall asleep...
Alright, I'm tired. Time for my own sleep training... GO TO BED WHEN THE BABIES DO!
No comments:
Post a Comment