We had a pretty good day today, but all hell broke loose around 6pm when Caleb started screaming. We got him to calm down about 20 minutes later, and then about 20 minutes after that, BOTH babies woke up screaming- out of deep sleeps. Unfortunately, Ben had gone to get a haircut so I was alone with two screaming babies, my least favorite situation...ever. It happens from time to time and I hate it every single time.
Ben wasn't gone long though and we spent the next two hours soothing one or both babies. Caleb was crying almost non-stop for three hours. He finally fell asleep on Ben in the bedroom because I needed a break- I'd been carrying him around crying on and off for a bit too long.
At least we got really cute pictures out of it!
Here are some more:
| I mean, he really, really hates that bumbo. I guess I'll stop trying for a little while. |
| Now, little lady on the other hand... :) |
| Until it made him super sleepy. |
| Playing together. He still could care less about her and she's obsessed with him. |
No comments:
Post a Comment