Caleb is in size 3 diapers. He moved up to size three a few weeks ago when he started "leaking" through with every poo. So we just ordered a giant box of size three's and got them a few days ago. Of course, as soon as we opened the box, Caleb somehow grew another inch it seems, and probably another pound. Those diapers seem awfully small for having just been ordered... I think we'll be moving up to size 4's very, very shortly.
The first bottle of the day I'm holding Mr. Man in my lap when I hear it. And then...I felt it. Oh lovely. Of course, this happens from time to time. I changed Caleb's diaper, then outfit, and then MY outfit. The funny part is that the very next bottle, Ben's got him in his lap and guess what? Yeah, you're catching on.
Every bottle after that today we spent the whole time on constant watch for his "poo signals". :)
Size 4 diapers here we come.
 |
| Not at all impressed with the fact that you're trying to fit me into these size 6 month clothes still. This shirt hardly fits over my belly button. Thanks. |
 |
| We don't do a whole lot of napping like this anymore. It was cute when Gracie fell asleep in Daddy's arms. Of course, it was about 45 minutes before we were supposed to start bedtime...so that's never good. ;) |
No comments:
Post a Comment