Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Giggle #27 "Hey you!"

Oh what a cute giggle today!  Caleb and Grace spent some good quality time bonding together today.  It was adorable.

I set them both on the ottoman so I could finish making their bottle and when I looked up, they were actually facing one another, grabbing each other's faces! It was too cute.

I let them play for a while.  Grace had her hand in Caleb's mouth and Caleb was reaching for Grace's ear.  They swatted each other in the face a couple of time, and I had to grab Grace's arm when she was clawing at Caleb's eye a couple of times, but for the most part it was just preciousness all over.  My favorite was when I would catch them smiling at each other!!! And of course the hand holding is always an added bonus for mommy!














So cute that I decided after nap time, we'd try it again!






Now time for a quick walk...



And back to playing together!














And I got some really cute bath pics that I had to add...








We had a busy and fun day today.  I took the baby's to my doctor's appointment and they did awesome.  The doc wanted to hold them and, while they were much calmer while in my lap, they were happy to be held and get the attention (and relief from being constrained to their car seats).  They napped in the car so I stopped and got lunch (this is why I have now created a fast food addiction...drive thru's are a twin mom's best friend...and worst enemy) and then they ate as soon as we got home.  I talked to my Dad on the phone today and he reminded me that it's PHENOMENAL weather out right now and that won't last long (oh hello 110 degrees...), so I took the littles for a walk and they seemed to enjoy it a bit more than usual. 

What a lovely day! :)

Fun little addition to the day- we've been using level 1 nipples on the baby's bottles because Caleb seems to have a bit of trouble with a faster flow and choking. But I noticed Grace was collapsing the nipple when she was trying to eat too fast, so I tried the level 2 on her and she was a much happier little lady (ate way faster and wanted more!).  So I tried with Caleb again and the first time was a big fail, lots of angry yelling...but I tried one more time and he took to it just fine! We did the last two bottles of the day with level 2 nipples for each of them and they were great.  Hopefully this will free up a little more time in our days because meals will go faster. Yay, more time for playing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment