The beginnings of a huge milestone are creeping in again for Ms. Grace (before Caleb even had the chance to catch up, poor little dude). I sat a toy in front of her during tummy time so she could practice reaching. She started rocking a bit, appearing to try to get there with her body instead of just her arm (!). I decided to push her knees underneath her to show her a new way of doing this, and she caught right on. I only showed her once and she started trying to get her knees up under her right away. Unfortunately, we put the cart before the horse a bit, and little miss didn't steady her arms for the new balance structure. Hence, face plant.
It was adorable and hysterical.
We'll have plenty more wobbly moments as the kids start gaining mobility. I'm gonna have a blast!
| Growling at her toy |
| Fun interacting! |
Caleb photo shoot time : )
Grace photo shoot time : )
No comments:
Post a Comment