Oh goodness, what a fun evening! Aside from the overly cranky Gracie right before bed and then Caleb's ridiculous screams once he was put down...the babies were really cute tonight!
I took them both to the doctor today and found out that Grace does, in fact, have a yeast infection and both of them are sick with colds. We've started Caleb on Zantac as an experiment to see if he might have silent reflux. I was also told that Caleb has microcephaly. That was hard. I scheduled a follow up with our neurologist for Friday to talk more about everything.
So when I got home tonight, I was looking for some fun baby moments! And I got them! About thirty minutes after I sat down to play with both of them, Grace started rolling around on the floor and laughing at herself, it was so cute. Caleb was nearby and reached out for her shirt and she started cracking up at him. So he started "swimming" trying to get closer to her and she rolled over so their heads were touching and then laughed some more. He rolled around a couple of times and kept reaching for her and trying to eat her shirt and her shoulder and she was laughing the whole time and rolling closer and sometimes even on top of him! It was adorable to watch them actually playing together. They're such good friends, I just love it!
I also got to see Gracie take three full steps in a row today! She's still super cautious but really getting the hang of this whole walking thing. She's not a "walker" yet- she's too fond of crawling quickly for all of the patience it takes to balance herself through steps. I'm not too upset, she's gonna be running too soon anyway!
Caleb did some good crawling attempts today. He's started sweeping the floor with his arms in a bit of an army crawl motion which is awesome. He's getting frustrated at the fact that he's not moving when he's doing it, though, which is hard to watch. I just want to teach him to crawl! I want to do it for him! This is going to be a HUGE test in patience for this mama, that's for sure. He'll get there in his own time- he's doing so well with it already!
Oh, and I have to mention that Caleb slept through the night last night! Grace woke up four or five times from 6:30-11:30, but then finally slept through until 6am which was a big help! Now to get them both sleeping at the same time... Honestly, I'll take anything over the new high pitched screams that Caleb has started doing in his sleep. Poor little man.
 |
| Look at those skills! She has ridiculously good balance for a girl who can't actually walk yet... |
 |
| How cute is little man? |
 |
| Let's Play! |
 |
| Ok! |
 |
| One sick boo bear |
 |
| Hanging with Jessica, lookin all handsome. |
 |
| He seriously has this look of pride on his face when he's standing at that piano! He LOVES it! And he's dancing all the time now :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment