Mommy comes home tomorrow! Then leaves again on Saturday...boo! She deserves an actual getaway that isn't work so it's good she is still going to the bachelorette party. Anyway a few things I want to document today. First, Aunt Nicole, Kate, and Everett came over today and must have worn the babies out because they took a 2 1/2 hour nap this afternoon...nice job guys. Some of that nap for Grace was spent napping on Daddy while I napped. A whole lot of napping going on. Nicole said the kids were great and it was very cute to see how sad Kate and Everett were to leave which was evident by around seven different goodbye hugs from both of them. On a side note I left the twins in their pajamas so Kate could pick out the outfits for the day and could not stop laughing when I came home and Caleb looked like Popeye. Grace had a fish on her dress so apparently Kate was going for a nautical theme. Thank you so much for coming over today to take care of them!
A couple Grace and Caleb things to document for today. Grace has been doing the cutest walk/run to me lately. I will put her a few baby steps away and then she will take really fast steps while waving her arms in a frenzy as she comes crashing into my arms after four or five steps. It's really funny and she is so happy to do it over and over again. Caleb was also doing some funny stuff today which I actually got some pictures of. He kept rolling himself halfway under the sectional and when I would pull him out he would roll right back. He thought it was hilarious and I'm guessing this could be the beginning of some fun hide-and-go-seek. Okay now on to some pictures...not a lot today as I got caught up just playing with the babies.
 |
| I don't know whether to move him or get him a can of spinach ;) |
 |
| Where's Caleb? |
 |
| Can I get a toothpick? Wait that's right I still don't have any teeth. |
 |
| One for me...One for my lap...One for me...One for my lap |
No comments:
Post a Comment