Saturday, September 29, 2012

Snapshot #29 - Boxcar Babies!

It was just me and the babies today and being that this has been a few days in a row I'm needing some creativity to keep the babies entertained.  So today I saw Grace sitting in a little box we have in the playroom (pics below) and decided I would push her around in it.  She loved it and Caleb was cracking up watching so of course I gave him a turn.  He thought it was hysterical and this went on for longer than you would think.  He has always liked the vrrooomm sounds so when I added "zipping" around in a box to that he was having a great time.  This also leads into a shameful plug for their upcoming birthday and an item that's on Grace and Caleb's wish list.  Ride-On Toys!!!

One thing I do want to document for today is Little Miss Grace Face took 9 consecutive wobbly baby steps just about halfway across the playroom.  She's going to be running around in no time! 

Now on to some cute pics from today:

Dad...look at me!  I'm back here!


Belly Shot

Ring in the mouth + Basketball = Game Face!

Dad that's cold

I'm in a box!

Me too!

And the day would not be complete without some bouncing

No comments:

Post a Comment