Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Snapshot #19 - Dadadadada!

Caleb is babbling!

He spent the evening during dinner just talking up a storm, all about Dada!!! He was just chilling in his high chair, ferociously shoveling cheerios into his mouth, and talking all about how Dada is a super hero and the best guy around. :)

Grace is all over the "Mama" whenever she gets mad at me for leaving.  No matter how hard I try to get her to say Mama on command, she will almost always yell "Mama" when I leave the room and she wants me there with her...NOW! :)

Oh, and Caleb walked all the way across the playroom this evening with me! He uses these really cute little tiny steps, sometimes not actually forward at all, but rather a marching in place type of step. It's so cute! He's not quite strong enough to stand straight up and take steps, so he usually bends forward and lifts his legs up that way. But he's getting better and better at it.

He also stood up at Grace's jumperoo, held onto the stable pole with his left hand for a while and played with the toys in the front of it with his right hand. Then he let go so I held his legs as he played with both hands. He was doing so well at balancing himself with just me holding his legs! He would bend too far forward and start to lose his balance but then pull himself back with his back muscles!!!

Grace seems to be a bit afraid of walking right now. She's gotten up to taking four steps in a row, but she usually will take one step and then push herself down when she gets a little wobbily.  She's such a little princess! :)

OH! Yesterday the babies' first birthday onesies came in the mail! Yes, I special ordered custom first birthday onesies for both of them.  I only get one first birthday, I gotta live it up. 

The babies also received an awesome gift of two Halloween shirts today! One says "Wickedly Handsome" and the other says "I'm so cute it's scary". Love.  Thanks Daniel and Jason!!!


AWESOME Caleb photo shoot...

I love chewing on toys!

Really, truly...LOVE!


Look how grown up he looks!



This is his classic "excited" stance!


Favorite Caleb photo to date!!!

Least favorite Caleb photo to date.  This was literally four seconds after the photo above was taken. I think the flash just freaked him out or something but he bawled his eyes out for a good ten minutes for no apparent reason...poor little man.

Then he got dinner and he was all better! ;)


She's so good at picking up little pieces of food. Even slimy ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment