Thursday, September 13, 2012

Snapshot #13 - Sleeeeep

Another blog post about our lack of sleep...this is getting monotonous.

Last night was just awful.  I think I got two hours of sleep.  Maybe. 

We had a lot of fun today and the babies did pretty well with Jessica (aside from a very cranky Caleb after breakfast and two sick babies), but then Grace would NOT go to sleep tonight and was up crying or trying to play until about 9pm. 

I still need to make dinner- it's after 10...

His beautiful eyes are pretty swollen today...and his left eye is getting a bit crusty. Let's hope he doesn't get really sick like he used to.  Let this one just be a cold...please?

Playing peek-a-boo with her bib

Where's Gracie?

No matter what, little dude still tries to be so happy!


She's getting more confident every day!

LOVE this! This is their new playing mode...

Tackle!

No comments:

Post a Comment