Fist- go check out the photos I posted on yesterday's blog. SO CUTE!
I don't want to jinx it or anything, but I'm REALLY excited about one of the three interviews we did today! I so hope this one works out- she's coming back tomorrow to actually meet the littles. She's just wonderful.
On other happy notes, Mr. Caleb actually hung out kneeling on his knees at the piano today for a long time. He even pushed himself up so he was lifted off of his heels, fully supporting himself with his arms and the bottom of his legs! That takes a good amount of coordination and core strength, so it was really awesome to watch!
Grace has been doing this adorable "POP" sound with her mouth and she totally imitates us doing it and then tries to get us to keep doing it with her. It's almost like she's trying to get us to laugh because she knows we think it's hysterical. So cute!
Caleb is doing more babbling and does this cute lip vibration/spitting thing now that I love.
The babies are sleeping a little better now- Caleb was up at 3am a couple of times and then always wants to be fed in the 4:00am hour which is a little rough, but better than a week ago. They both still have coughs and Grace's diaper rash still hasn't fully gone away, so hopefully when they're all better we'll be sleeping in this house again!
 |
| I love how she stabilizes herself on the wall like this. She's growing up so fast! |
 |
| Handsome dude! |
 |
| Caleb reaching |
 |
| Silly Grace Face- but look at those blue eyes!!! |
 |
| Yay! |
 |
| He was actually bouncing to the beat up on his knees, too! He loves to dance now! |
No comments:
Post a Comment