Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Snapshot #25 - Lucky!

This is going to be another very short post because the babies took turns last night from 11pm to 4am making sure Daddy didn't forget they were right down the hall.  I do want to document a couple things though.  The first is the incredible support I've been getting this week.  Nana stepped up to the plate today and hit a home run!  Not only did she take care of the babies but she made me stew, let me take a nap, and washed bottles!  Thanks Nana!  I also got a little help from William today when he came over and helped with dinner time and got in some good "Creepy Uncle William" time.  I can say that because I don't think he stays current with the blog.  Overall, it was a really good day and as I sat in the playroom getting huge laughs out of Grace as I tickled her and watching Caleb give me the biggest smile I was reminded of how lucky I am despite a little sleep deprivation.

Now for some pictures via Nana.

Haha...Twins!
Where's Mommy....I miss her!
Me too!

I'm very sleepy...If only I didn't keep waking up in the middle of the night ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment