I don't have a photo today because we got a really cute video instead! Unfortunately, blogger's not letting me upload it for some reason...it's taking forever and I'm tired and have to wake up to feed the babies again too long from now...so I'll try again tomorrow. For now, here's an older picture that I don't think I posted- but it's so cute!
| I mean, little dude is so cutely-cross-eyed in this photo I can't resist it! Look at that chub! This was New Year's Eve :) |
Dear Friend,
ReplyDeleteYour posts make me laugh and cry at the same time. I laugh because you're hilarious, and I cry because I understand the feeling of being overwhelmed and wanting to cry. I think I cry for you, because you're going through so much. My heart hurts for you friend, but I know you are so happy and feel so blessed at the same time. I think it's ok to feel overwhelmed and want a break from the babies, AND know how blessed we are to have them at the same time. I've had a hard time not feeling guilty about that. PLEASE call me if you need me. no matter what the time (I will probably be awake anyway.....wink, wink). I will absolutely understand what you're feeling and going through (for the most part.) I love you friend. We WILL get through this and we will be so much stronger and better mommies for it.