Friday, February 3, 2012

Lesson #3 bath time solved

Lesson 3: If you have a child who absolutely adores her binky and has a big, big problem with being dried off after a bath...USE THE BINKY.  I don't know where we were with this one, blame it on sleep deprivation.  I popped the binky in her mouth as soon as I put little Gracie on the bed to dry her off and bam, no more Crabby McCrabpants! It was a much more calming and relaxing bath experience, and she even dropped the binky out of her mouth mid-diaper change right after the bath and didn't scream her pretty little head off! WIN.

This is gonna be a quick one- Mommy feels like "death eating a cookie" (quote by the late, great Richard Quick).

Caleb's eye is horrific.  I don't know what to do.  I really, really want to call someone or take him in or something- but I know that there will be no better answer.  Just keep doing the antibiotics.  But good lord, that poor boy.  And he absolutely hates when I have to clean it- which is every 5 minutes it feels. And when he cries, it immediately fills with gunk.  And cleaning has to start all over again. Vicious, angry cycle.

Grace laughed more today- and did it a few times! She even had a bit of a laugh fest this afternoon, so cute.  She loves the hand batting game!

Took a bunch of pics today cuz they're so cute.  I feel horrible that I'm likely in the process of getting them sick.  I seriously cannot avoid sneezing or coughing nearly on them.  And there's no way I can wash my hands after every nose blowing or sneezing attack before touching them...I'm usually holding them at the time. Oh man, if they get what I've got...it's gonna be horrible.  This is seriously the worst.cold.ever.  I'm sure it's because my body isn't in tip-top shape by any means and I'm getting a lot less sleep than a broken down body needs.  I was up almost all night last night...and Grace wanted to join me (no, not really. She just woke up earlier than usual at 4am- which is honestly rock star status still).

Ok, pics. Then I'm out.


Sleeping in question mode.  Yes, Grace? Was there something you needed?

Oh hi mom.  Look, it's another baby!



I'm starting to see the resemblance.

nom.nom.nom.


97...98...99...

Sun bathing in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment