It's cute, Caleb watches her, too! I think he knows that he'll get there one day. He's been getting a bit fiesty with the "mobility" recently. He'll reach for things that he wants and actually push himself out of my lap to get in that general direction. He gets mad when he can't get there and makes sure we know about it! He's also taking steps way, way better with a little help. All good things!
So my two tiny babies are absolutely growing up! It's official.
| Grace 12/5/11 |
| Caleb 12/5/11 |
| Grace exploring the curtains. |
| Switching out binkies...because it's totally normal for a little lady to have two or even three binkies on hand at all times... ??? |
| Hi! |
| Look at those cheeks! |
| SO happy :) |
| Out for a walk with Mommy and Daddy! |
Oh, I have to make one more shout out to Britton for the awesome help this week! I guess the babies both had rough days today, mainly Caleb acting like he was in some pain and just super fussy about it. I think he might be getting his molars...not sure though. Britton handled it like a champ and completely saved us this week!!! Thank you thank you thank you!
Uncle Britton is the man! We all appreciate you Britton.
ReplyDeleteLove looking back at the littles and how much they aren't the littles anymore!