We need a nanny! This week has already been rough and it's only Monday. The 24 hour test that Caleb is doing at the hospital is trying to turn into the 48 hour test. So in the meantime Amy and I are trying to figure out the logistics of how we balance it, work, Grace Face, and everything else going on right now. To make matters worse when I got home with Grace today after our visit to the hospital my car started smoking! So now it's in the shop and William is coming so I can get the truck from the hospital. What a mess! Unfortunately I absolutely can not miss a couple meetings I have tomorrow at work but at the same time Amy needs to get back to work so I'll probably be taking off Wednesday. All of this is for a reason right? Anyway I've got a couple cute pictures from the day to lighten the mood. At least these babies are super cute!
 |
| I don't want to be a Pearl Onion |
 |
| Okay I guess |
 |
| Yay for standing |
 |
| Yay for marching |
 |
| Yay for putting watermelon in my hair |
No comments:
Post a Comment