Saturday, November 10, 2012

Daddy Month #10 - House Hunters

Amy and I got to do some house shopping today thanks to Nana and Papa who volunteered to watch the babies.  I have to say that today's search definitely renewed my excitement for our potential move a little closer to family down in Chandler.  Before today I was feeling like there just wasn't anything out there that was worth the additional commute to work but today's houses were different.  I'll go ahead and give all the credit to Mommy who can see potential in the pictures online because I'm definitely not able to see it.  We probably have over 100 house in our portal and via pictures I really didn't like any of them.  So we'll leave this job to Amy.  We saw some really awesome houses today that had great yards or parks that were nearby.  There was one house that had some incredible upgrades and an outdoor area that was unbelievable.  We saw another house that had a great yard, a park right across the street, and a pool with a built in water feature and slide.  So overall today's look at houses was a huge success and I feel better about selling ours knowing that what we like is out there.  We have a long list of must haves including a pool, room for a basketball goal, a room or garage area for my gym, and the babies own personal play room but it seems like that is all out there.  It's definitely a lot of fun looking at houses this time around imagining Grace and Caleb with their own rooms and a big yard to run around in.  I would say at every house Amy and I discuss if the house will be a good place for them to play and will the back yard be big enough for catch.

So thank you again to Nana and Papa for taking baby duty as we look for a house and hopefully in the not too distant future we'll have our family home equipped for our whole family and maybe even a puppy for the kids one of these days. 

P.S. - I'm going to regret that puppy comment when Amy sees this blog!


Chasing the Boo Bear

Tickling Mr. Caleb

No comments:

Post a Comment