Anyway on to the title of the post. After work when we were all in the playroom together Grace kept climbing up on this little white storage box we have to keep the toys in. She would get on the box, stand up, and start dancing or swaying with a huge smile on her face. However, when she wanted off the box she would start tugging on her shorts and then she would go into a full body grunt. It was really cute to watch her pout because for some reason she couldn't find her way off. So this pouting and grunting went on until Amy came over and showed her how to sit down and wiggle off. Well right after she got off she would get right back up again and the cycle would start all over again. This went on over and over again until one point I flipped the box over because she was getting so worked up (pictures below). It was a fun little game but very strange on the part of the Boo Bear.
Okay on to Mr. Caleb! When Mommy heard that he had a lazy day she decided she would put him through a quick interval workout. While I was working out she had Caleb follow her around the entire playroom with the lure of his keys of course. Then she had him try over and over again to stand up at the piano. Apparently he got pretty close to picking his legs up so it seems he just needs some good motivation to move around. I think the best thing about all of this though is Amy's patience with the Little Man. She is always working with him no matter how long her day at work was or how tired she is. I find myself sometimes just laying on the playroom floor exhausted from the day or the babies but Amy always finds the energy to throw on Caleb's shoes and get him moving. She's a great Mom and I know Caleb's success will come so much faster because of all the work she's doing.
| Dancing on the box |
| Concerned |
| Very concerned |
| Totally distraught |
| Yay...safe back on land |
| I'm not sure who ate the cottage cheese |
| Yeah I don't know either |
No comments:
Post a Comment