Thursday, November 8, 2012

Daddy Month #8 - The Curse of Daddy Month

It seems as though when I take over the blogging responsibilities the babies get sick.  I can recall more than one sick post the last time I blogged for an entire month and this is starting to seem very similar.

We took both babies to the pediatrician today because Mr. Caleb spiked a 102 temperature and Grace was in the same boat a lot of the day.  We of course are incredibly cautious with Caleb and fevers because the last time he had a high fever we ended up in the hospital for days due to his febrile seizure.  So these last couple days have not been a ton of fun.  It sounds like they both just have something viral so hopefully in the next day or so the cloud of sickness hovering over our house will be gone. I am incredibly proud of Mommy though because she has been the only one not to get horribly sick (knock on wood)!

Caleb continues on his close path to crawling as the nanny today said that she saw him move arms and legs on more than one occasion.  So I think I'm going to get my wish of documenting some official crawling at some point during this month. Very exciting times!

Other than that there is not too much going on around here.  Amy and I are going to look at some more houses this weekend because Nana and Papa agreed to babysit so that exciting.  It will be great to be in a bigger house with a bigger yard.  If only we could just snap our fingers and make that happen :)

Yay toys!

Yay bathtime!

Yay splashing!

No comments:

Post a Comment