What was really funny tonight is as we got some things taken care of I realized I hadn't gotten the mail in awhile. When I say awhile...it was about two weeks! It seems as though we're at capacity and here recently spending three minutes to walk back and forth from the mailbox just wasn't in the cards. However, with our new nanny who does a phenomenal job getting everything around our house done it seems as though Amy and I could have a little free time on our hands, which would be great for both of us.
Another decision that's been hanging over our head is this impending move and we officially have a plan which is a big weight off our shoulders. We know when we're going to put our house on the market, we know where we're going to stay while we look for a new house, and I made a massive list of stuff that needs to be done for everything to fall into place so I'm feeling really good about where we're at.
Overall, it seems like some of the craziness is settling down. Now if the babies would just sleep through the night we would truly be back to normal.
| Little Man! |
| Always smiling |
| Eat your carrots Grace |
No comments:
Post a Comment