So today's the last Daddy post for November until of course some point next month when I will have to add in one more before we close out the blog for the year. I was planning for today's post to be a big year-end wrap up but I think I want to wait until next month because I don't want this to be my final post. I can't believe we were able to keep this going for an entire year. I say that, but most of the credit goes to Amy because she wrote the bulk of the posts. It is going to be so much fun to go back and read over this first year and all of it's craziness a few years from now. I also can't wait to turn it into a book (which you can pretty easily do through an online service) and give it to our kids when they are older. I mean can you imagine being able to go back and see what was happening every single day for the first year of your life. I'm so proud of Amy for committing to this and I'm really happy that I decided to own a couple of months so Grace and Caleb could get my perspective. Our hope is that starting in 2013 we continue on with the blog but maybe reduce the frequency to once a week or as really big things come up.
| This is how he can crawl and take his keys anywhere. Genius! |
| Grace loves crawling into this chair |
| And into this box |
| Caleb attempting to pose like the monkey on his shirt |
No comments:
Post a Comment