I do however want to document a couple things that have been going on with Ms. Grace lately though. It seems as though our little Boo Bear is starting to test out her independence and acting more and more like a toddler every day. At this point she's into absolutely everything she shouldn't be and when Amy and I deter her from something it makes her want it about 100 times more. For example, she is constantly stealing Caleb's binky so today we put around ten binkies in the play area thinking that Caleb could have his and Grace could have nine...problem solved! However, Grace decided that she needed all of them and proceeded to put one in her mouth and try to carry all the others around. It was a funny sight but poor Mr. Caleb. Grace has also taken to throwing the food she doesn't like right off her tray but it isn't just that she throws food, its that she looks at Amy and I and without breaking eye contact picks up the food one piece at a time and lets it fall to the floor. She getting pretty brave but it's cute to see and I know that I'm going to be in trouble one day soon when I have to start saying "no" to my little lady.
I also need to document Mommy's trip all by herself with both babies to the grocery store today. Amy was great and let me sleep in and while I slept she took the babies to get groceries. She was rightfully very proud of herself and it seemed like her and the babies really enjoyed the trip. Okay only one picture today from the grocery trip!
![]() |
| Shark and Bunny go to the store! |

No comments:
Post a Comment